The crew of the deep space survey vessel, Graveyard is trapped. Not by an evil crime syndicate or predatory creature but by the impassive, unfeeling force of Time itself. Can your players save them? Can they save themselves?
Echoes in the Graveyard is a 24-page sci- fi horror adventure for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror Role Playing Game by Tuesday Knight Games.
- Updated to 1E!
- A familiar, mind-bending sci-fi trope recreated in a simple, easy-to-play format.
- A complex challenge for players that rewards smart play over brute force.
- A small cast of memorable NPCs designed for playability, including a talking computer.
Plus bonus content for use with any Mothership game:
- Technobabble and Science Jargon generators to support interactions with expert NPCs.
- 5d10 solar system generator to quickly create an unexplored sector.
- Expanded Jump Space content:
- Jump sickness rules for humans who stake awake during jump
- Non-lethal, jump induced android malfunction table
- Jump space rumors and plot hooks