Dying Hard on Hardlight Station
Die Hard meets Alien in this thrilling escape from a hijacked station, made for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG.
In Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, your team of grizzled PCs will be torn between saving friends locked in the Healthtek facility or crawling to freedom in the vents of the corporate-controlled Hardlight Station, all while avoiding capture by the brutal Blackshield Mercenary Company. However, unbeknownst to all, Blackshield’s invasion has caused the containment protocols at the Healthtek facility to malfunction. Now, in the bowels of the station, something horrible has awoken, and, after a long, torturous sleep, hungers to feed.
Dying Hard on Hardlight Station is a 28-page, full-colour adventure zine designed to work as a one-shot, mini-series, or as a part of your ongoing Mothership (or any other Sci-Fi RPG) campaign. Its control panel layout is table-ready and packed with efficient, evocative details big on imagination and light on overlong prose; each page is stuffed with unique locations, scheming NPCs, and terrifying horrors on the hunt. A night on Hardlight Station is one you won’t soon forget.
Sci-fi mayhem and a horde of haunting horrors await in the pages of Dying Hard on Hardlight Station, including:
- Four Station Locations - Mapped out and loaded with loot tables, adventure hooks, custom encounters, and interesting NPCs.
- Three Original Factions - The Blackshield Mercenary Company, Station Administration Nakatomi Solutions Inc, and Healthtek AG with their ravening Alien Hybrids. Each vying to come out on top in the battle for the station.
- The Hardlight Station Gazetteer - a guidebook filled with shops, entertainments, NPCs and jobs for your crew... should anyone survive the initial adventure.
- Custom Art and Professional Design - bringing the whole adventure alive in glorious red, black, and white.
Plus, thanks to the 1365 backers that brought this project to life on Kickstarter, each purchase of Dying Hard on Hardlight Station will also include:
- decrypted/the.nakatomi.papers - A 32 page, in-world bonus zine packed with even more original art, compelling story hooks, new monsters, lore, and NPCs for your games.
- Hardlight Radio - Three emergency broadcasts, two sci-fi Christmas carols, and three ambient remixes totalling 8 original audio tracks to enhance your games.
- GM Screen and Printable Maps - A digital GM reference for key factions and NPCs along with printable maps for your home or virtual tabletop.