Mothership: Player's Survival Guide
Award Winning Sci-Fi Horror
Winner Best Game ENnie Awards
This rules-lite, pick up and play, high stakes RPG packs more into its 48-page zine style rulebook than most games do in their entire product line. If you like Aliens, Event Horizon, or Dead Space, this game is for you. Inside you'll find:
Everything you need to start playing Mothership® today. Play as a Marine, Scientist, Teamster or Android.
- Simple and fast character creation rules. Everything you need to know is printed right on the character sheet.
- A cheat sheet of all the rules you need to play.
- Landmark layout and product design. No page flipping or hunting for obscure edge-case rules.
- Flowchart style worksheet for building custom space ships.
- Groundbreaking Panic & Stress system. Watch your character freak out when the pressure gets too intense.
- Tons of support. Award winning modules, pamphlet adventures, and a world-class Discord community make this a no brainer for anyone looking to sink their teeth into a meaty game.
What Are People Saying?
"A master class in presenting RPG rules and settings in a very graphical, readable, and gameable way. And it just looks gorgeous." — Boing Boing
"Thematically so tight and so fun. Really cool system. Definitely worth checking out!" — Shut Up & Sit Down
“Such a great example of design in RPGs. If I was going to run a sci-fi horror game, this is the only thing that I would use. Strongly recommended.” — Questing Beast
“Mothership is an eye catching shiny gold indie darling.” — Collabs Without Permission
"Mothership is a D&D Killer" — There Will Be Games
"Mothership is made of iron." — The Explorer's Co.
“Frankly this is a fantastic game. You cannot go wrong with this." — Game Geeks
44 page black and white saddle stich book with cardstock covers.
Written and illustrated by Sean McCoy
Edited by Jarrett Crader
Additional Writing by Fiona Maeve Geist