Picket Line Tango
NEW: UPDATED FOR MOTHERSHIP 1ST EDITION!
A noir-inspired murder mystery adventure in space for the Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG.
The people of mining colony Norton Outpost are addicted to murder. Kith slaughter kin over petty conflicts and bad habits. A union strike raises tensions to a boiling point. The true killer stalks unseen among protest signs and workers on the edge of chaos in…
PICKET LINE TANGO
Picket Line Tango is a noir-inspired murder mystery adventure in space for the Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG 1e. It has everything you need for night after night of thrills, suspense and economic horror, including:
- 15 new NPCs—each a suspect, each terrified for their lives, two already dead.
- 12 rundown colony locations bottled up inside an atmospheric dome. Once the PCs go in, no one gets out.
- The shocking truth about the real killer and new mechanics for generating their grizzly deeds.
- Tools for running deteriorating strike conditions including a tumultuous timeline, spine-chilling corporate threats, and a chaos tracker primed to send Norton Colony over the edge.
- Jazzy art on every spread from legendary Spanish illustrator Roque Romero.
- Hieronymous, a pet bear in a gilded cage.
Winner of The Awards 2022!
“Picket Line Tango is a fantastic sci-fi horror adventure because it delivers on exactly what it promises and simultaneously turns it all on its head.”
- The Awards Judge Commentary
A 16-page, full-color zine table ready for One-Shots or short Campaigns. Easily adapted to your sci-fi RPG of choice.
Fully hyperlinked, bookmarked and screen-reader ready PDF included.
Compatible with Mothership 1st Edition.
Made entirely by humans.
Written by Emily Weiss
Illustrated by Roque Romero
Edited by Ian Yusem
Proofreading by Fiona Maeve Geist
Layout by Eric K. Hill
PDF Accessibility Remediation by Dai Shugars
Published by Anodyne Printware