Picket Line Tango
The people of mining colony Norton Outpost are addicted to murder.Kith slaughter kin over petty conflicts and bad habits. A union strike raises tensions to a boiling point. The true killer stalks unseen among protest signs and workers on the edge of chaos in…
Picket Line Tango is a noir-inspired murder mystery adventure in space for the Mothership sci-fi horror RPG. It has everything you need for night after night of thrills, suspense and economic horror, including:
- 15 new NPCs—each a suspect, each terrified for their lives, two already dead.
- 12 rundown colony locations bottled up inside an atmospheric dome. Once the PCs go in, no one gets out.
- The shocking truth about the real killer and new mechanics for generating their grizzly deeds.
- Tools for running deteriorating strike conditions including a tumultuous timeline, spine-chilling corporate threats, and a chaos tracker primed to send Norton Colony over the edge.
- Jazzy art on every spread from legendary Spanish illustrator Roque Romero.
- Hieronymous, a pet bear in a gilded cage.
A 16-page, full-color zine table ready for One-Shots or short Campaigns. Easily adapted to your sci-fi RPG of choice.
Written by Emily Weiss
Illustrated by Roque Romero
Edited by Ian Yusem
Proofreading by Fiona Maeve Geist
Layout by Eric K. Hill