Wrath of God
NEW: UPDATED FOR MOTHERSHIP 1ST EDITION!
A spaceship-bound hex crawl through a corporate warzone for the Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG. Everything you need to effortlessly run a perilous space combat one-shot.
A distant sector glows with the fires of war, atmosphere bleeding from broken fleets ferrying sound over once vacuous space.
Wrath of God is a spaceship-bound hex crawl through a corporate warzone for the Mothership Sci-fi Horror RPG. It briefs the Warden with everything you need to effortlessly run a perilous space combat One-Shot, including:
- New tools and procedures for quick and strategic spaceship dogfighting, easily applied to any space combat scenario.
- 5 fearsome bogeys on your six, each with devious combat tactics, weaknesses on scans, and unique comms responses.
- A gorgeous pixel art battlefield map to navigate, complete with 10 uncanny Locations of Interest.
- Tables of NPCs and hazards to complicate battlefield navigation with new challenges and objectives.
- Printable handout maps for players to chart and explore.
THE INFERNO TRILOGY
This fully standalone adventure optionally prequels the Mothership scenarios The Drain and Meat Grinder for a contiguous three-part "Inferno Trilogy" campaign.
A trifold, full color pamphlet table ready for One-Shot blockade running, with hackable mechanics for campaign play. Easily adapted to your sci-fi RPG of choice.
Includes both color and B&W print-friendly PDFs.
Compatible with Mothership 1st Edition.
Made entirely by humans.
Written by Ian Yusem
Cartography by Ribston Pippin